

We drove into the park to the Savage River, stopping a few times along the way once the landscape became red.

A walk (and a nap) along the Savage river proved to be a relaxing way to spend the early afternoon. The river is gorgeous, the walking is easy, and the landscape is breathtaking. I could easily just take my time and just walk forever here.



I also took a walk up the Rock Trail and the Alpine trail, also in the Savage River area. A little higher up the foliage was at peak again. Pretty, pretty, pretty.



Of course, I took a lot of pictures and don't have the time to post all of them now, but I will post updates over the next few days. Classwork and teaching are starting to take over again and soon winter will be here. At least it's aurora season!

No comments:
Post a Comment